AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI drones may soon become totally banned in USA unless you do something NOW
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 6/22/2024 05:05 (#10782934 - in reply to #10782488)
Subject: RE: DJI drones may soon become totally banned in USA unless you do something NOW

Chebanse, IL.....

What brand is your garage sale drone? Components mfg where?

Let me ask the cell phone question another way. What does the DJI drone do that a cell phone doesn't? Take photos/videos everywhere? I'll guess there are 10,000,000 times as many cell phone videos & photos as drone photos.  Which one can carry vital files to & fro? Most drone flyers I know don't take photos of pdf files or secret weapon diagrams....but cell phones do. What about recorded conversations...aka voicemail. If you think Taiwan isn't selling info to China, you need to get out a bit. Viet Nam? There's one that can be trusted...sure, no problem. How about all the internet purchased surveillance camera setups that are viewable on the internet? I doubt those things are produced in Hamburg or Prescott. 

If the Chinese, or anyone, can gain any valuable information out of drone videos of our 1956 IH 400 coupled to the front of our 1953 IH M pulling a 4 btm plow @ plow day demonstrations, they have much more imagination than I give them credit for.

How do you know all these things are "back-doored", whatever that means? Are only American things front-doored?

What does "hrm" mean?

After all your explanations, most of which I don't understand, I think you're wrong. I don't think I'm providing spy info to the Chinese, any more than them reading this thread gives them world advantage. Nor are 99.999% of other consumer drone flyers. I don't want our US govt banning the use of our consumer level drones, especially when they're just a drop in the bucket compared to other electronic gathering devices. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)