AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cameras for Hydroswing Mower
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Expensive Hobby
Posted 9/11/2024 09:55 (#10886312)
Subject: Cameras for Hydroswing Mower

NW Missouri
I know there are dozens of posts out there about cameras for grain carts, and I'm narrowing down my options, but I can't find anything about using them on mowers.

Besides the grain cart, I plan to use whatever system I buy on our hydroswing mower (NH 1431) because Dad's neck bothers him when he mows all day. I figure he can use cameras to watch the position of the mower instead of having to turn around (rolling terrain so you can't just set it in one spot and leave it). My question is would I be better off with 1) a camera on each tractor fender pointed back at the edge of the mower or 2) would the perspective be better to put the cameras on either side of the mower pointed forward?

One other question - do any of the wireless systems that bluetooth/wifi to an ipad allow you to toggle between two cameras easily, or do you have to go into your settings to switch back and forth? I think a wireless setup would be nice so I could have a camera on the combine looking into the cart that could be viewed from the cart tractor, but I may need to go with a wired system instead so that we can switch between the cameras easily (or see them both at once) while mowing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)