AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Craziest thing today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

trapperjon
Posted 1/7/2021 09:14 (#8730380 - in reply to #8729650)
Subject: RE: Craziest thing today

east central iowa
You know the capital security is really good. You dont suppose with the way police have been treated lately by these cities with democratic mayors that maybe they just stood out of the way a little bit. It shouldn't have happened but it did and obviously people are upset. Are we sure that some leftist group didn't put on trump shirts and make it look like it was trump supporters. What is more upsetting to me is last several years the Lincoln memorial was defaced. Lots of history statues were tore down and buildings were burned in cities but it was ok because it was a protest..... sarcasm..... the other things that bothers me greatly is how the secretary of state in some states amended voting rules incorrectly. This has caused concern about election integrity. this should disturb everybody no matter who you are. Is there anybody from say Pennsylvania or Georgia on here that could comment on this. It's just obvious if your not part of the good boys club also known as the establishment that your not going to fit in. The families of the people that died yesterday have my thoughts and condolences today. May you find closure in this somehow.

Edited by trapperjon 1/7/2021 09:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)