AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did the Big Tech Bubble pop tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 1/8/2021 23:15 (#8735463 - in reply to #8735273)
Subject: RE: Did the Big Tech Bubble pop tonight

North Central Illinois
First of all I don’t like what Twitter, Google, and FB are doing. It’s a very dangerous precedent indeed. The fact of the matter is Twitter and FB are probably the worst thing to ever happen to this country. This country wouldn’t be in half the mess we are now if not for them. I think you are being naive if you think the 75 million people that voted for Trump really support him and what has been going on. I’ll just about guarantee you that half of those people voted for him because of taxes and regulations. They don’t support his other theatrics. They just voted with their pocket book and for that I cannot blame them. That leaves you with 37 million more people that voted for Trump. Of those I’ll bet 10 million of those voted for him just because he was a Republican. They never voted Democrat in their life and couldn’t bear the thought of doing it now even though they are disgusted by Trump. So that leaves you with 27 million people that are in the cult and believe everything he says and support him blindly no matter what. Those 27 million people can sure make a statement to big tech by deleting their apps but don’t delude yourself into thinking that the number is even remotely close to 75 million.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)