AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did the Big Tech Bubble pop tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Honkytonkman
Posted 1/9/2021 20:10 (#8738004 - in reply to #8736723)
Subject: RE: Yes I can comprehend how trump got elected

FlatlandAgII - 1/9/2021 12:10

I voted for him in 2016, in spite of my reservation about his personality, but just like your states failure with electing Jesse Venture trump failed because his presidency was all about the Donald.

When I voted for trump I held my nose and said lets give it a chance it quickly became evident that he was who i thought he was and that was not going to change. Then he proceeded to prove that he had no desire and or knowledge of what needed to be fixed or how to truly work at fixing them. He did imminently prove he knew how to give his followers people that they could blame for their lot in life.

but because you cannot see, or refuse to see how poorly he governed you can't comprehend why he lost this election. for that reason than you must believe this election stolen from him through fraud inspite of all the fact that prove otherwise.

Love the "blame for lot in life" line. I also love this fallacy you all are under that Joe Biden is this good old boy, He's every bit the prick Trump is and probably more. I'd say in less than 12 months if you truly are moderate, and an independent thinker you'll hate Biden as well. Good day
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)