AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did the Big Tech Bubble pop tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 1/9/2021 22:09 (#8738347 - in reply to #8737371)
Subject: RE: One thing isn’t like the other

NCND
I was at the Capitol. First off it was not a riot. Nothing even close. It was a mix of all ages 15-80 and races. There were zero scuffles with police. When they came down from front door of Capitol we backed up until they said we were good. No one was aware of any shooting inside because your phones don’t work in large crowds like that. When we got to tv that night we were beyond pissed as to the way everything was portrayed. If you want proof that the news drives the discourse just be a part of the news story once and it’ll be very clear.

As we were going up steps of Capitol I figured we’d go in the same way as the teachers unions(or was it government unions?) did in Wisconsin when the state was going to cut pay or pay packages. They were right in the chambers yelling and breaking stuff. Same thing happened when protestors stormed Capitol during kavanaugh hearings.

Anyways all what went on Wednesday has led to this coordinated attack on free speech. The big techs cannot censor and have section 230 at same time. Simple as that.

If you call Wednesday a coup attempt or what we were doing was a coup attempt we would have brought weapons. Instead we had flags and voices. It was a very polite crowd with everyone being considerate. Never did I feel danger or threatened by anyone. On the walk back there was not a single incidence of vandalism or anything much unlike every BLM, Antifa protest we have seen go on for the last 9 months.

JFK said,” those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable”. We have officially reached that point. The people at the Capitol Wednesday were normal Americans. They were not concerned about race or sexual identity. They are sick and tired of being pissed on and called every name under the sun. These same people own all the guns in this country. This attempt at silence will lead to violence but when you cannot share your opinions without fear of fixing or being fired from your job for being a “trump supporter” you are left with no options.

What apple, Amazon and others have now done to eliminate parlor is as monopolistic of a practice you will find. These actions is the biggest threat to the country since the Cuban missile crisis imho. I had plenty guns and ammo but after what I’ve witnessed I added to the stockpile today. This thing has escalated to very large proportions in a very short time. If you can’t see the seriousness of all this you need to do some thinking.

I don’t care what side your on I’ll fight for freedom of speech all day because after all if I believe your position is the wrong one what better way to prove it than let you lay it out for all to see. When you limit what someone says my radar goes off and I know almost instantly the only people who are silenced are those who speak the greatest truths.

Wednesday wasn’t a riot or a coup. If it were the people would have brought more than their voices. Everyone can sit here and argue about censorship. Just remember they can erase you or your point of view with a click of the mouse. They have to physically come get your self defense items. Be ready to fight for the next amendment to fall.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)