AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did the Big Tech Bubble pop tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FlatlandAgII
Posted 1/10/2021 00:22 (#8738499 - in reply to #8737821)
Subject: You should listen to the 1 hour call from team trump

To the Georgia SOS. They went through this whole story and later in a post on their web site they showed the fallacy of this claim.

There was three recounts in Georgia if they truly reentered 30k votes like your video claimed to show then the recounts would have bought this because the paper ballots total would have been different.

Lastly the state government of Pennsylvania adjusted the mail in ballot cutoff date because of covid and both the SOS and the courts demanded that any votes that arrived after that date were kept seperate from all other votes and to date they have not been included in any vote tally in Pennsylvania. These items were all put in front off the courts, or pulled out by team trump because they fully understood their claims had NO STANDING or were fraudulent.

Team trump is 0 for 60 on claims of fraud brought before the courts how do you justify that massive fraud happened when your 0 for 60. I'm open minded so show me ONE case that a Judge, a Jury, a SCOTUS,a election official or an Secretary of State found fraud then I will listen.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)