AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stepped up basis... again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 1/12/2021 08:56 (#8744561 - in reply to #8744374)
Subject: RE: Stepped up basis... again

trapperjon - 1/12/2021 07:44

I read some of these replies. So my thoughts are this. If the Washington swamp is influenced by the ultra wealthy and corporations as much as it seems they are. Well then increasing death taxes and basis adjustment taxes will affect them more so then me or us. There fore think about it. Why would they want to do it to themselves. So families that come to mind that would be affected are Bill Gates, Rockefellers, Kennedys, bushes, Clinton's, etc. All these families have lots of influence in Washington and have lots of wealth. So do you really thing bidon who has been around Washington for 50 years is going to do this to his buddies. I really don't think so. If everything you worked for was going to be taxed so heavily that it cant continue going forward then really what is the point of doing it in the first place. May as well just golf and fish and get a normal job 9 to 5. Being a business owner is very stressful but rewarding at the same time. If you want to kill the economy then this would do it. Stay safe.
Because those folks have already planned ahead. Their affairs are already in order.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)