AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Public Service Announcement
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 1/17/2021 22:21 (#8760151)
Subject: Public Service Announcement

Mascoutah, Illinois
You can do with this as you wish.

I work very little on the family farm because I have job in sales and numerous ties to logistics. I would make sure you have everything you need in terms of items to get you through the entire 2021 calendar year for your farming operation. I would put batteries and tires at the top of the list. The issues in the Far East continue to worsen with little to no containers available to transport items. The cargos which are available are being bid up and shipping surcharges are being added. Items in some cases are making it to the states but due to limited freight haulers we are seeing six weeks of lag time. I spoke with a World Known Brand earlier this week and product is out six to eight months in some instances coming out of the Far East. Raw materials are scarce. The crisis only continues to worsen. You can react accordingly to the information I am providing.

Personally, I would keep very good relationships with your neighbors. They may have items you cannot purchase and your only source is them.

Please be safe, this could be a tumultuous week.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)