AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Point of cut bait and run
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Since1889
Posted 1/24/2021 19:25 (#8778633 - in reply to #8777822)
Subject: RE: Point of cut bait and run

S Mn
Hows being a perma bear working out for you so far? So which time was I supposed to listen to you. When you called the bottom last spring and it continued to fall? but you hung your hat on that you "called it' the previous year when all you did was "call" some of the most textbook seasonals I've ever seen. Or When you called what a dozen tops last fall? "Gifts" "people are selling all their beans based on my advice" your words. Beans have rallied over $5 since your expert "top" advice. You were calling for $16 a week ago was I supposed to listen to you then? You climbed up and down jp, didnt you call him 5 dollar mike? for him costing people money with his advice not saying I always agreed with him either but at least he was willing to lay out what happened if and when he wasnt correct, your level of arrogance you refuse to even admit how you dropped the ball bigger than anyone I have ever seen on here that deemed themselves the greatest and you wont even acknowledge it. You referred to yourself as a god, your words, that alone leaves you zero credibility in my book. I called you ricky bobby then because it was obvious you were headed for a crash and burn. Hold yourself to the standards you held others too lay it out there, but you wont, Vinny the GIFT alright. Exceptional chart reader with his excellence running down his leg. It took you 2 dollars and another name change to finally come to terms with just how massively you were wrong. You should remember charts work until they don't too. Did you stick with the trend? the answer is no you didnt or you wouldnt have been calling tops in the 9's when we made higher highs AND higher lows all the way from mid april till january. So whats changed?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)