AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

80-20 rule
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Happy First Timer
Posted 1/25/2021 16:08 (#8780922 - in reply to #8780547)
Subject: RE: 80-20 rule

Swmnag - 1/25/2021 14:07

Completed......
Now a return to the sell off. Next support is at 12.50. Remember stick with the trend until the trend changes. It’s not fancy, it’s not sexy, you won’t win an intelligence contest using it.

It’s just trend....

I read all of your post and appreciate the perspective that you bring. I have went back and forth on selling my remaining old crop and have decided against it. There was a fellow Thursday or Friday of last week that posted a graph of historical price trends in the grain markets over the last 40 years. Every group of years showed a selloff in late January and a rally in February. What are you seeing this year that makes you think this January/February is diiferent from the historical graphs?

February is insurance price month for crop insurance and is not normally a down month. You yourself said the China man has to eat. As many posters have pointed out, the fundamentals havent changed in regards to U.S. supply. So i am curious as to why you believe we are headed to the 12.50 mark? If you are calling for 12.50, then when do you forsee us hitting that mark? I dont doubt that one day we will be back down to 12.50 and you will be right, the question is when? Summer?, fall?, 2022? 2023?

Once again, I appreciate your post and I am just trying to understand why you are so confident in your predictions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)