AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thought I was tougher?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

yellowfever
Posted 1/28/2021 07:22 (#8788324 - in reply to #8788237)
Subject: RE: Thought I was tougher?

Haha. I follow Reddit subs and used to follow WSB a little more closely than now but the media’s reporting of what’s taking place there was laughable. They really don’t understand the ‘culture’ there.

It’s actually a very civil group despite the language- I can’t say I have ever seen a heated argument or anyone call anyone else out personally except for mainstream meme worthy figures but it’s not like anyone is there to argue back. Basically zero politics at play there. They could be long or short any political event as long as the money is there.

NASDAQ and CNBC have been taking shady tactics to suppress the $GME surge. WSB discord server was shutdown for BS reasons and all the while the WSB page was being attacked by automated bots that were flooding the system with false messages and spam. It caused some panic sell until they got things calmed down and the trade was reestablished. Looks like Europe may have helped buying a hit overnight as they are up again premarket. Sounds like they need to keep holding the price until sometime next week to push more options to expiration and hit the ‘gamma squeeze’. Be interesting to see it play out- when it finally falls, it’s going to go fast that is for sure.

I’m sure there is enough boo-hooing from the hedge funds that we will see increased regulation to keep their yachts afloat. I have zero sympathy for these clowns as they were way overextended on naked shorts just being greedy. I hope they squeeze blackberry, bed bath & beyond and AMC next too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)