AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why not short gme now?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

coolhand
Posted 1/30/2021 20:55 (#8795281 - in reply to #8795052)
Subject: RE: Why not short gme now?

Before the American Revolutionary War began, some on American soil who were seasoned soldiers in the British ranks decided to train up regular joes in the colonies and they became militia men. Turns out they weren’t badly trained and could stand up for themselves against British regulars and they did at Concord and Lexington MA. Other colonists and militia seeing the success of those battles gained courage and began to know something special was happening and knew they too could fight for this cause. This fervor culminated in a Declaration and after years of hard struggle, this group had broken away from the servitude of their wealthy oppressors.

I hope everyone will start seeing the wallstreetbets GME buy and hold with diamond hands as being contemporary to the battles of Lexington and Concord. The heart of this movement knows the elite have skimmed off of the average investor for decades. High frequency trades, brokers selling block chain orders to big firms, collecting interest on your shares they’ve loaned to other brokerages to name a few. I know my shares may end up worthless and I’m fine with that. I also know that if another big firm had targeted these short sellers before these wallstreetbets guys, this short squeeze would already be over and would’ve topped out a multitude higher than it is now. If it had been between insiders it would be over but because it’s regular joes, the struggle moves to next week. The inside can’t let us joes win.

Look at this like the colonists viewed Concord and Lexington, you can stand with us and hold with diamond hands or you can let the crown keep walking all over you. You’re not a traitor like the signers of the Declaration, you won’t be up against redcoats, but it’s something. I’m glad to sacrifice a good chunk of coin to this cause and everyone of you who says you would stand up to the king should too. This squeeze isn’t close to over. Make a stand!!!

I like the stock.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)