AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why not short gme now?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Poor Farm Inc
Posted 1/30/2021 21:21 (#8795360 - in reply to #8795281)
Subject: RE: Why not short gme now?

Western South Dakota
If the hubris of these billionaire parasites doesn’t raise your blood pressure then check your pulse cause there is no fight left in ya.

The poor billionaire is just trying to make a living by destroying companies and livelihoods to make a buck when he’s already worth $14bn. Just stop picking on him guys. /s

Also-I like the stock.

“Melvin Capital took a huge short position on GameStop, putting it in the unenviable position of potentially having to buy the stocks back at ludicrously inflated prices. Mr Cohen helped bail Melvin Capital out after it took major losses on the short sell attempt.

Later, he noted the abuse he was taking on Twitter, calling it a "rough night" but went on to prod the Reddit investors.

"Hey stock jockeys, keep bringing it."

On Thursday, Mr Cohen was fielding questions with investors after Robinhood halted traders from purchasing more GameStop stocks.

In response to Dave Portnoy, the owner of Barstool Sports who became irate in the wake of Robinhood's decision to halt trading on its platform, he claimed he was just trying to make a living like anyone else.

"Hey Dave , What’s your beef with me. I’m just trying to make a living just like you. Happy to take this offline," he said.

Mr Cohen is worth more than $14bn

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-mlb-owner-steven-cohen-21...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)