AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All the EV talk has me thinking. Used cars?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

DougK
Posted 2/5/2021 09:43 (#8808591 - in reply to #8808337)
Subject: RE: All the EV talk has me thinking. Used cars?

SC MN
doathlon - 2/5/2021 08:04

Fetv - 2/5/2021 07:06

There is battery technology created by bill gates company that charges 80% in 15 minutes, is non explosive and charges over 200,000 cycles before the battery begins losing efficiency. Yeah change is hard and some, including me will believe a lot more when I see it However it’s going to occur with or without us and regardless what we think. I think it will kinda like the iPad I didn’t know that I needed one until I actually got it. Now I use it all the time.

Battery tech will improve with time and the fact that many manufacturers are going to compete with electric vehicles will accelerate those efforts. Google how many EV producers there are.

I think it's funny that you think Americans would rather sit at a charging station and be late for whatever instead of taking a few minutes to fill a tank. There are so many things that the EV boys aren't thinking through. Like I said, watch brazil, along with Toyota and Hyundai. Invest accordingly.

Millions of people in the US use buses and trains, which only stop at a station maybe every 15 minutes, yet they plan their day and arrive at work or an appointment on time. People adjust and plan ahead.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)