AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wheat fungicide choices?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 5/5/2024 14:26 (#10729609 - in reply to #10726946)
Subject: RE: Wheat fungicide choices?

Southern Missouri
I’m surprised your that much warmer than me being your north of me , 80 , 90 during wheat flowering ? Every sq ft we farm is precision leveled and furrow irrigated , our wheat is planted on beds and the double crop beans are planted immediately behind the burned off wheat field and poly pipe is laid right behind planter and unless it’s plentiful moisture the water is turned on the beds , any sprayer wheel tracks at all across my beds would demolish the furrows for the irrigation water, we not only shoot for high wheat yields but also high double crop soybean yields , ain’t gonna be any sprayer or fertilizer truck prints in my wheat , as I said in my post could just be me , I’m very surprised you haven’t watched drone spray going down in prop wash.If you ever want to see the accuracy of a drone spray pattern,come over this fall when we’re putting gramoxone on green soybeans or defoliant on our cotton, you can see where every single droplet landed in 24 hrs ,every single one , the folks using yellow paper to see a drone spray pattern ,and I’m sure that’s great , would really get to see some really interesting results looking at gramoxone on green soybean leafs after that short 24 hr period , even if I am in cooler climate than you .Lot of cotton up there in Ky ?We haven’t had many 80 gegree days here yet and 0 90 degree days and our wheat seed is starting to harden ,been a while since we flowered.That pic is a few days old , hard to believe how fast it’s turning , everyday looking different

Edited by sloughclub 5/5/2024 14:45

(IMG_8695 (full).jpeg)

(IMG_8695 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_8695 (full).jpeg (107KB - 16 downloads)
Attachments IMG_8695 (full).jpeg (107KB - 8 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)