AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

15 dollar minimum wage is in new stimulus plan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jrditchdigger
Posted 1/15/2021 08:41 (#8752718 - in reply to #8752602)
Subject: RE: Yes the world is going to end

Southern MN
My dad laments at the difference between the rich and poor from when he was young. He gets mad at the salaries heads of companies get. The problem I see is that there is and will be plenty of good paying jobs in the future, but most of the younger generations just don’t have the common sense and the work ethic that older generations had, mainly because it has been easier for younger generations. People get mad at the rich but without these people innovating the whole economy suffers and that definitely trickles down to the poor. I was a small percentage of a company with 10s of millions in sales. Found out pretty quick that you couldn’t overpay a good manager when you found them, but got a crash course in how hard good managers were to find. I think the wages in corporate America is insane, but the problem is too much money chasing too small of a pool of people able to do these jobs. Maybe the problem is just that corporate America has just gotten to big, and there will never be enough good people to run these behemoths. The consolidation and size of corporate America will accelerate under Democratic leadership.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)