AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Biden estate tax
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Les NCKS
Posted 1/17/2021 14:00 (#8758702 - in reply to #8758517)
Subject: RE: Biden estate tax

Salina, Kansas
I agree and there seem to plenty of the idiots on this site. I can see NO REASON ANYONE IN AGRICULTURE could vote for the regulatory nightmare they have PROMISED to send our direction from all fronts. I read that part of the tax plan if implemented would impose an across the board 3 percent property tax nationwide. Then there is the estate tax. There is the regulatory actions against energy companies and more taxes that WILL BE PAID by us. More affordability will be added to the affordable care act I am sure probably raising health insurance another 50 %. I see no way out it unfortunately. The republicans showed the first two years they controlled the government they have no stomach to fight back. Will we be Venezuela in the next four years, no probably not, but I am afraid our children will unfortunately see much of that catastrophe. They might not notice quite as much as we do since they never got to enjoy the freedoms we have had in our lives. It will be like the frog in the boiling water and they won't even know its coming. It is hard to be not a little sad knowing what has been done. And republicans are as much to blame as anyone. They didn't vote in the numbers they could have unfortunately. The big first district in KS is as republican as it gets and its voter turn out was down double digits over the other three more balanced districts in the state.

Edited by Les NCKS 1/17/2021 14:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)